jeudi 12 novembre 2009

holiday times...

I spent yesterday outdoors in the garden and walking about the countryside, gathering items to incorporate into wreaths for the boutique.

I've got three different sorts of pine, holly, fresh bay laurel, persimmon branches, rose hips, lavender, sage. I'm using wisteria vines to form the wreaths.

There are different sizes to pick from ... smaller herb wreath for the kitchen and larger with pine and holly for the door or mantel. If you've got ideas for special items you'd like to incorporate ... or a custom wreath in mind, let us know.

Of course, I'm not sure how the French like wreaths ... but we're just going to have to see!

Also have some decorative items for Christmas in store this week-end. And I'm starting to get ready for our upcoming Art Exhibition and Christmas Week-end planned for the 11th, 12th and 13th of December!

(Wreath pictures coming soon ...)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire